Build your own Pi-Wallet
To build your own Pi Wallet you need to compile Armory for any Raspberry-Pi Distribution.
All in all you need to fullfil the following steps:
But be careful if you download those packages directly from the internet the Pi could be compromised!
- Get a Raspberry-Pi and the necessary equipment. Raspberry Pi with equipment
- Download and install a Linux Distribution of your choice on your computer. Download Ubuntu
- Download and install a Raspberry-Pi compatible distribution to SD card. Download Raspbian
- Download the uncompiled version of Armory. Armory on Github
- Install all necessary packages to crosscompile Armory.
- Modifiy all settings to that they match the crosscompile requirements.
- Start crosscompiling. This can take up to one hour!
- Transfer the compiled Armory to your Raspberry.
- Now you need to install all for Armories required packages on the Raspberry Pi.
- Fix all Armory caused errors.
For steps 5 to 9 you will need the following resources: